To be a LEADER is not just a title but a responsibility. [Project Care]

To be a LEADER is not just a title but a responsibility. God gave me an opportunity to serve Nigerian students in EMU and in the last one year, that has been my journey, my purpose, my burden and my focus. I have been there, I am here and I am willing to carry on this purpose. Thanks to everyone that made it possible. We can do it again. Vote Project CARE, vote for continuity, positivity and stability. Thank you and God bless you. ‪#‎LetTheCareContinue‬


Watch video presentation below: [Let The CARE Continue...]




0 comments:

Please keep your comments civil and to the point. Any off remark on gender, racism, etc will be deleted.
................................................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us |

_

RealTalk Undressed