Update!: Tricks and Treats at the CIU Halloween Party [PICS]


Cyprus International University students got dressed up last weekend to celebrate the 3rd annual Halloween Party. The party was organized by the Student Development and Council Center and held in the Student Union. Students from various countries gathered in their over-the-top costumes and detailed make-up to celebrate Halloween. The Student Union was perfectly decorated to suit the occasion, from pumpkins to spider webs draped on the walls. The lighting effects provided heightened the atmosphere of the event for a truly scary evening.


A make-up stand was made available for students who wanted to get their faces done. To begin the event DJ Oskarr played a set which pleased even the toughest music critics. Mardo provided the students with a delicious Halloween cake. To end the night on a high note, DJ Bougie played an amazing set which left the crowd wanting more.


Here is what some of the students who attended the event had to say:

Ziad Hemad (Yemen)
I had an amazing day. The event was enjoyed by everyone. It is my first time celebrating Halloween as we do not celebrate it in Yemen. Thank you CIU!

Nwabi Mbalo (South Africa)
This is my first year in CIU. Since I have been here CIU has organized a lot of amazing things for the students. It was my first celebration away from home, but today I felt like I was back home. The decorations, costumes, make-up and everything was brilliant. Thank you CIU and Happy Halloween to you all.

Mastapha Talep (Saudi Arabia)
I decided to be a mummy this Halloween. My costume certainly got everyone’s attention. I’ve seen many other students in creative costumes for instance zombies, vampires and one student was dressed as the Joker. Those costumes definitely made tonight even more special and unique.

Kasonde Chiti (Zambia)
This Halloween party was definitely better than the other ones. I have seen lots of interesting people in costumes complete with make-up. I decided to be the Joker today. I got my make-up done at the stand in the Student Union. Thanks to you all!

Ahmet Hastürk (Turkey)
All I can say is CIU truly knows how to do these kinds of things. Since school started we have had lots of events, so there hasn’t been a time I have been bored. We love you CIU. We have experienced another beautiful evening in CIU. I am grateful to be here.

Wael Obeid (Lebanon)
Everyone just came with unique and creative costumes. It has been an excellent night. The DJ’s played amazing sets. CIU knows how to please the students as proven by the events it has organized. Thank you to all who helped organize this event.

1 comment:

Please keep your comments civil and to the point. Any off remark on gender, racism, etc will be deleted.
................................................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us |

_

RealTalk Undressed