DANCE Video: Skales – “Shake Body” by Bella Garcia


Bella Garcia comes alive with her dance class to Skales – Saje Body jam. Here is her message “Bella Garcia from Berlin in Germany. I´m a Chroreographer and Dancer here in Germany and Teacher. I love to dance to AfroBeat and i teach different African styles and dancehall here in Berlin to build up the community, i want to represent more of my African culture. I have a short Video to my favourite song: shake Body. In the video are my Students , they`re dancing with me a choreography i taught them”

Watch video below:



0 comments:

Please keep your comments civil and to the point. Any off remark on gender, racism, etc will be deleted.
................................................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us |

_

RealTalk Undressed