European University of Lefke puts emphasis on practice


EUL students enjoy their classes at Exercise and Manipulation Treatment Centre

EUL students from the Department of Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation (PTR), Faculty of Health Sciences, expressed the happiness they have as they have their classes in labs equipped with cutting edge technology.

Within the scope of Neurophysics Approaches course, students, who had the opportunity to put the the theoretical knowledge they have regarding the treatment of paralyzed patients into practice at the Exercise and Manipulation Treatment Centre, had an interview with EUL News Agency.

Özgehan Sağlam:
“I believe that PTR is a profession that increases the quality of life and will never lose its importance. EUL is a very good university in terms of educational quality. I am content with the courses given and the opportunities provided by our department. We receive education in a secure campus at EUL. We get prepared to our job by having our classes in hi-tech labs.”

Seray Baştürk:
“I always wanted to study PTR and chosen Cyprus to continue my education.  I made some research and decided that EUL is the best university to this end. This is my 3rd year and throughout this three years our teachers have always been well disposed toward us and their support is invaluable.”

Didem Yıldırım:
“I wanted to study at a department affiliated to Health Sciences and I thought that PTR is the most suitable department for me. I decided to have this education at EUL due to their quality educational staff. I love my university which gives me the opportunity to learn through experience.”

Credit: EUL

0 comments:

Please keep your comments civil and to the point. Any off remark on gender, racism, etc will be deleted.
................................................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us |

_

RealTalk Undressed