TONIGHT!: ...a worship experience with CHRIS MORGAN [Live in Cyprus]


"The most important thing a pastor does is stand in a pulpit every Sunday and say, 'Let us worship God.' If that ceases to be the primary thing I do in terms of my energy, my imagination, and the way I structure my life, then I no longer function as a pastor" - Eugene H. Peterson
When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
You are all cordially invited to a super worship experience with CHRIS MORGAN [Live in Cyprus]. This event will hold at Rauf Raif Denktas Cultural Center, EMU - Famagusta.



More details below:

Date: TONIGHT June 12th, 2015
Venue: Rauf Raif Denktas Cultural Center, EMU - Famagusta.
Time: 7:30pm



*Buses leave from DAU 2 and EMU School Gate by 7.15pm


3 comments:

Please keep your comments civil and to the point. Any off remark on gender, racism, etc will be deleted.
................................................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us |

_

RealTalk Undressed