Dance Video: Wande Coal Baby Hello by Leatitia and friend


We bring you this amazing dancer Leatitia Nt who is partly Cameroonian & Italian girl and only 17 years old. Leatitia lives in France and she has always had a great passion for dancing .

According to her ‘Since my childhood I love dance particulary hip hop , afro , and dancehall. I am not professional I am just a girl who love dancing’.Then she got some vidéos on a youtube channel and people encouraged Leatitia to continue. “It’s my dream to be a real good dancer and i did a little group dance , me and my friend .

So check out Leatitia the young dance prodigy and her friend dancing Wande Coal’s Baby Hello

Watch video below:



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This dance video is really amazing dear!! I enjoyed it a lot!! Well dear I am searching for a dance group for my wedding. I have booked a beautiful wedding location venue in Ontario. So please suggest a domestic dance group in Ontario!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments civil and to the point. Any off remark on gender, racism, etc will be deleted.
................................................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us |

_

RealTalk Undressed