Martha Rrazi: How Do I Stop, Dreaming? | Red LetterBox Series


I saw the moon, I saw stars
I saw bliss, photographed in the sky
I saw waves, I was in the waves
I saw the ocean, smile
A growing smile
That consumed her face
That consumed me
I saw darkness

I'd dreamed up the moon, I'd dreamed up stars
I'd dreamed up bliss, photographed in the sky
I'd dreamed up waves... wait, no
There were waves
I was in it
Drowning, not riding
The ocean, she was laughing
Laughing not smiling
I'd dreamed up magic
Magical reality
A dream in my nightmare
A nightmare in my dream
I'd dreamed up darkness

The layers
All so confusing now
So confusing I must stop
But I have dreamed so far
I have dreamed so long
How do I wake
How do I stop
Dreaming




by Martha Rrazi

3 comments:

Please keep your comments civil and to the point. Any off remark on gender, racism, etc will be deleted.
................................................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us |

_

RealTalk Undressed